MakaDesigns did a great job with my website design. She was able to capture the right look and feel for my business. Very responsive to changes and good communication. I would use MakaDesigns again for future design projects.
Ina was great to work with. From the beginning Ina's entries were the best for the contest. Ina was able to make changes quickly so that we could see different color schemes and layouts. During the handover process Ina was patient and worked with us to make the final changes for the editable brochure. We would definitely recommend and work with Ina again.
- Mark Delbridge
Absolutely top notch work and COMMUNICATION. Will be continuing to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Pugpixels is amazing! This heartfelt and compassionate logo design was created based on a very brief description on what I would like. We had open lines of communication and she was quick to make all requested changes and even offered other options, that I had not considered. This was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Pugpixels and 99designs!
How Seth Ruzicka started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We connect home owners looking for estimates on home improvement projects (i.e. Air conditioning replacement, roofing replacement, windows, siding, etc) with local, pre-screened contractors.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for a postcard that markets to Air Conditioning contractors. We need more Air Conditioning contractors to match to our home owners looking to have their AC unit repaired or replaced.
We will be offering a special sign up bonus of "Up to 20 FREE Air Conditioning Leads"
1. large focus on special offer of "Up to 20 FREE Air Conditioning Leads"
2. promo code box, with phone number, call to action and disclaimer of "Your code below will indicate the number of free leads - either 5, 10 or 20 FREE leads" i.e:
3. some kind of urgency statement
- "When the next Air Conditioner breaks... Will YOU get the job!?"
- " Air Conditioners are starting to get turned on for the first time this season... Are YOU positioned to get all the business possible in your town?"
- "Air Conditioning season is coming - Get up to your first 20 jobs FREE with QualitySmith"
4. Our logo will need to be included on Front & Back (Attached)
5. Postcard size should be 8 1/2" x 6"
6. Run with Creative. Free reign with color scheme, pictures, etc
7. Needs to be a 2 sided post card