Ina was great to work with. From the beginning Ina's entries were the best for the contest. Ina was able to make changes quickly so that we could see different color schemes and layouts. During the handover process Ina was patient and worked with us to make the final changes for the editable brochure. We would definitely recommend and work with Ina again.
How Seth Ruzicka started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We connect home owners looking for estimates on home improvement projects (i.e. Air conditioning replacement, roofing replacement, windows, siding, etc) with local, pre-screened contractors.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a postcard that markets to Roofing contractors. We have recently made significant changes to improve our matching and routing, making for a much better product for our roofers and we want them to know it.
We will be offering a special sign up bonus of "Up to 20 FREE Roofing Leads"
1. large focus on special offer of "Up to 20 FREE Roofing Leads"
2. promo code box, with phone number, call to action and disclaimer of "Your code below will indicate the number of free roofing leads you've won - either 5, 10 or 20 FREE leads"
3. Other Content ideas (required to use at least 1)
- New Improved Roofing Leads
- Best material matching in the industry!
- Only buy leads for roofing materials you install!
- Will you be installing the next roof from QualitySmith customers?
4. Our logo will need to be included on Front & Back (Attached)
5. Postcard size should be 8 1/2" x 6"
6. Run with Creative. Free reign with color scheme, pictures, etc. Pictures should be roofing specific (i.e. search "roofing replacement" in google images for examples)
7. Needs to be a 2 sided post card
8 back of postcard requirements and bleed requirements are attached in the "Art_Specs" attachment.