We are looking at creating our own wine label under the name
We want a fun, funky label idea. It is all about the retro, rustic nature of the Chalk Board. Brings back memories and smells of the past. We are keen on some "handwritten" features on this label.
We need a front and back label, no bigger than 100mm tall and 80mm wide.
On the front label we need following:
1. The Name "Chalk Board"
2. Region "Marlborough"
3. Variety " Sauvignon Blanc"
4. Vintage "2011"
On the back label we need following"
1. Room for a description, 3 - 4 lines.
2. "750ml" at least 3mm in height
4. "This contains approximately X.X standard drinks"
5. "Direct Wines, 19D Triton Drive, Albany, New Zealand"
6. "Fined with milk products, some traces may remain"
7. "Contains preservative 220"
8. Room for a standard sized barcode.
We want minimal embellishments, ie embossing, foils etc. High build would be alright.
We would prefer the vintage, variety, region and back label information to be in the same colour, to avoid more than one plate change each vintage.