A marketing kit will be given to potential clients/residents when they visit our property to look at the condominium they are considering buying. This marketing kit is very important to convey (1) a feeling about what living at The Sundara will be like; (2) important information; (3) the types of people who will be living at The Sundara. It should have a personal, but professional, feel to it.
A potential layout is contained in the attached files. However, I am open to any other suggestions. For example, the logo for The Sundara (also attached) was designed on 99designs and is nothing like what I thought it would be. Please feel free to be creative and to go in a different direction if you wish.
This design includes:
1) A Pocket Folder - The folder will provide a place for all the sheets on both sides of the kit, including spots to insert business cards. It will be full color on all sides.
I believe that what I would like the design to include is local imagery. I am willing to purchase photographs of local images to be used in the design if necessary. The project is in Mt. Pearl which is located next to St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Therefore, location based images should be focused on the Mt. Pearl/St. John's areas. To learn more about the area, please visit:
There could be a conceptual drawing of the development on the cover. However, that would have to be added later because at this point we just have an architectural drawing in black and white. What might be better is to leave the conceptual drawing off of the cover and I can include a copy in the folder. If you think having the conceptual drawing on the cover is best, you can take another drawing of a low rise condominium development and use that just to illustrate your point.
The contact information at the back of the folder should be:
835 Blackmarsh Road
Mount Pearl, NL
Tel: (709) 123-4567
2) Insert Pages - These pages will contain all the content. There will be 7 pages to design. The pages should be 8.5"x11". Whatever the ultimate layout is, every page will have the same layout even though the text and graphics will differ.
The headings for these pages follow along with a concept for the graphic that would be on this page:
Have It All: Potential image-Young professional woman with arms open turning in her new home.
Carefree Living: Male and female (around 60 years old) having fun at an outdoor activity (such as kayaking or riding bikes).
Experience: A business person and construction person talking on a job site.
Sweet Layouts!: Happy young couple embracing in their new home. Female could be lifted off the floor by her husband.
Home Suite Home: Child drawing a house with crayon.
Affordable Quality: Mature adults laughing with friends.
Down Home Service: Professional business person talking with a young couple.
I need to have the ability to add text to these pages such that they can be revised and professionally printed. They should be provided in an Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop formats.
3) Pamphlet - A two fold, three page pamphlet that provides a brief summary of the most important points of the development.
4) Business Card - Standard business card that has the same look and feel as the marketing kit and pamphlet.
5) Stationary - 8.5 x 11 size.
If you need any more information/details, please let me know.