Great job as always. I will see you on the next project.
How Erast123 started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
G.I.R.L.S. (Girls Interested in Relationships, Leadership, Spirituality
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We empower Jewish girls ages 12-17 to feel better about themselves and make positive choices through facilitated discussions using curriculum written by girls for girls.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This is a brand new company and I"m looking for several things:
1. To increase awareness and have something to provide those who are interested.
2. To explain what we do and give them a physical reminder of the company
3. To interest potential funders
4. To interest teenage girls and their parents
5. To interest Jewish schools and synagogues and provide enough information that they will understand the program and want to learn more
6. To say what we do, how we do it, why we do it, who we do it for, when we do it, how you can help us do it, and why you should help volunteer, participate or fund
This brochure is really important for several reasons:
1. There is one other organization that has a similar product and i want to make clear how mine is different.
2. Besides the company in #1 there is nothing like this so I really want to appeal to people that this can really help their daughters and is something worthy of funding.
3. I mentioned the teens earlier and even though I want this to look interesting to them it should definitely be targeted to the parents, schools, and funders. I want them to read this, and say of course we'll support this---it's a no-brainer
4. For now, this is going to be a local company and this area is very wealthy with a lot of education--mostly doctors/lawyers/CEO's