How Johnny Glover started their print or packaging design journey
We are buying a new Mercedes Refrigerated Truck to distribute our premium Seafood to Leading Hotels and Restaurants in Hong Kong. The box is White (a Blank Canvas) and 14 feet long by 6 feet high and 6 feet deep. We want an eye catching design to give our company a professional and quality orientated image.
Pacific Blue Seafood
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Using the existing logo or a (variance thereof) I want the truck cab and box designed so that the general public and our customers can see our brand and instantly know what we do (supply premium quality seafood) Here is a link to what the truck looks like
Please take a look at the designs of some UK food home delivery services (search google images) for
Tesco, Asda, 'Sainsbury's delivery Van'
- Source image that can be used for the side of the truck box - 16 feet X 6 Feet (must be very high DPI) The image should be simple - Silver (fish) dark background and lots of ice (ice cold, fresh seafood,) Here are some links to example images: you will note they show fish and ice but I am open to your ideas
If stock photos need to be purchased then we will pay for the license
- Incorporate our existing logo into the design
- Incorporare our contact numbers, web addrees, email etc.. into the design
- Possible slogan
- Email me for the existing logo plus company information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will need high res completed graphics, the pint media I believe is sticky backed vinyl - similar to printing on large banners.There is other possible work for website, brochures, corporate identity etc....