La Nena Cooks is a company dedicated to helping people eat with the seasons. We help our audiences enjoy Vibrant Food for a Vibrant Life.
We use a cooking-based approach to teach youth and adults about the delicious tastes and health benefits of seasonal and sustainably-produced foods.
Our core services include:
- instructional cooking videos
- live cooking classes
- classroom presentations (youth)
Our products include:
- "How-to" books
- Kitchen gadgets and tools
- Specialty foods: vegetarian empanadas
Book cover and interior format for new print book and Ipad App to be released in 2012.
La Nena's Kitchen: A Guide to Plant-Based Cooking at Home
1. Book cover (JPEG file to upload on Amazon and Barnes and Noble)
Image dimensions of at least 500 by 800 pixels.
• A maximum of 2000 pixels on the longest side is preferred
• Ideal height/width ratio of 1.6
• Save at 72 dots per inch (dpi) for optimal viewing on the web
2.Interior formatting for print and e-book (.doc, .prc, epub, PDF)
Interior needs photos and format design.
Will need to insert stock photos.
3. Back cover including the description:
Description: Are you ready to take a step toward better health? You know that eating fruits and vegetables is good for you but cooking a delicious meat-free meal may seem challenging. Preparing comforting meals at home with flavorful plant-based ingredients is easy when you have a plan and the right kitchen tools. In La Nena’s Kitchen, Chef Raquel Moreno will guide you through simple steps to put everything in place to cook fun and delectable plant-based meals at home. Chef Raquel will help you prepare your mind, your heart and your kitchen so that you too can enjoy vibrant plant-based food for a vibrant life!