How DOJSCB started their print or packaging design journey
Department of Justice, Victoria
The Department of Justice is part of the Victorian State Government in Victoria which encompasses police, courts, prisons, emergency services, regulation of gaming, racing, liquor licensing, consumer protection and victims' services. Victoria was also the first Australian state to bring in a Charter Human Rights and Responsibilities which aims to ensure human rights are valued and protected within government and the community. The department celebrates Human Rights Week raise awareness of the Charter and the rights it protects.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Department of Justice Staff and other staff across the Victorian State Government.
Eye catching poster that highlights the theme of Human Rights Week 2010, which is "The Charter - shining a light on human rights". Once winning design is selected 3 version will need to be provided with same design just slightly differing text, this will be communicated at the time. Base design on following information.
- A3 poster that includes the following text:
Human Rights Week 2010
"The Charter - shining a light on human rights"
See J-Net for event information
- design must include a 10 degree angle somewhere in the poster, either vertical or horizontal, obvious or subtle.
- include dept's logo in bottom right hand corner
- work with the idea of human rights and the shining a light theme
- feel free to use images of people or develop a more abstract design
- all images must be royalty free.