What a brilliant professional. SweetPotato did an outstanding job on the initial cover and then was ready and eager to make the adjustments I needed for the final product. With attention to detail and prompt communications it has been an absolute delight to work with SweetPotato and I would do so again in a heartbeat :-)
How Chiang1 started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Catenian Circle of the City of Parramatta
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A lay Catholic men's group that meets once a month to enjoy fellowship, support the local parishes and their priests, to support each others' families, and to nurture each others' faith.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
PROJECT BRIEF: NEW LOCAL CATENIANS BROCHURE
• to produce a new brochure as a primary tool for communication and recruitment.
• to avoid the “older look” and instead communicate to and embrace a “younger” male demographic (ie changing from the older demographic to a new target audience of 35-45 year old men).
• to take custody of an Adobe InDesign file(s) so that the (a) contact details, (b) photos, and (c) original (FAQ) text can be replaced/updated from time-to-time.
• to keep words to a minimum (ie less is more).
• to convey the primary message that joining a local Catenian Circle is socially enjoyable, supporting families, and nurturing one’s faith.
• Adobe InDesign file(s), with 5-10 mm bleeds.
• 6 panel, DL size, 210 mm x 100 mm (ie from double-sided 297 mm x 210 mm landscape, tri-folded to 210 mm x 100 mm portrait size).
• full colour.
• modern style.
• use the text from the smaller brochure (ie “Original FAQs – 8 panels - 55 mm x 84 mm.pdf”).
• avoid where possible the text from the original DL brochure (ie “Original Catenians brochure – DL size 6 panels – 210 mm x 100 mm.pdf”).
• space for contact details must be able to accommodate 6 lines of text, including:
o name of local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o address of local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o contact telephone number for local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o e-mail address for local Parramatta Catenian Circle
o website address for local Parramatta Catenian Circle
• spaces for high resolution photos to be created for later insertion. Please use sample photos in the meantime so that it can be later reproduced with Parramatta's own local photos.