Very helpful and quite smart. Will surely work with Kuda again in the very near future.
How Mweir started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Barcode Trading Post
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Barcode Trading Post specializes in the purchase of used/legacy barcode equipment and also features a wide selection of used barcode products from most major manufacturers for sale. Our quality is guaranteed by a rigid testing process and supported by a 30-day warranty. BCTP is your source for used barcode equipment – from barcode scanners and printers to data collectors and RF equipment to point of sale products.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design a brochure that is an "About Us." I want a piece of media that exhibits my company as well established and trusted within the AIDC industry. The intention here is to supply this brochure to a prospective vendor and display our ability to purchase lots of equipment of any size and that we are able to support and pay for them. We want them to partner with us and select us as their partner when they have customers looking to sell their used barcode equipment.
Some bullets about my company:
- Established in 1986
- Completed purchases from Fortune 500 companies to those with fewer than 5 employees
- Stable company with ability to pay via CC, Paypal, Net Terms
- One of the largest inventories of used/surplus goods in the country (over $1MM)
- Pride ourselves in ease of transactions, promise complete confidentiality
- Flexible - we will work the purchase of product with vendor or directly with customer if the vendor would like to stay out of middle.
Some benefits to partnering with us (for vendor to offer):
- Recycle equipment, we will refurbish and provide for use again in another application
- We will pay a commission for all purchases to vendor
- Offer extra value to your customer with a buyback/trade-in program
- Free technical support on hardware
- We arrange for and pay for shipping of all product we purchase
The point of this brochure is not to sell anything to prospects. It should focus on purchasing equipment and being a partner to them to help close other business they have by offering a trade-in program.