Full page color ad for a magazine. Exact specs are: 4.5” wide x 7” high, full color, 300 dpi, pdf or jpg.
Need an attention getting ad. I like designs that are simple (not too much in regards to wording and photos) yet eye catching.
Needs to have:
- Main photo (purple dress - pulling hair out)
- Headline: “Feeling Frumpy?”
- Red Haute Mama teaches you how to feel amorous, glamorous, and flat out fabulous
- "from ordinary to extraordinary" - with before photo (awkward teen photo with braces and short hair) and after photo (hand in hair, dramatic eyes, light lips- photo)
- You Are....Ready to Shine. Again. You glow girl.
- You don't need a lot of time - bullet point
- You don't need a lot of money - bullet point
- You definitely don't need surgery! - bullet point
- "Sign up for your FREE "Glam Guide - 7 Secrets: Easy & Affordable Ways YOU can go from Drab....to FAB!"
Brand colors are white, fuchsia, and red. But feel free to add some of the other colors in the logo (like the blue and/or the sparkles). This is a cheeky brand, so have fun with it. The purpose of the ad is to get people to the website and have them sign up. Thank you so much!