How 880River started their print or packaging design journey
We re a group of geek developers that worked on this concept in the last year, and came up with this amazing new product: a place for people to socialize in the same address. Say you visit a coffee shop, and you want to ask people what's the best coffee in house. You log on to Yaketee and you will be exposed only to the people in that coffee shop. Or even a hotel, or a conference center. Anywhere you are, if you log on to Yaketee, you will be exposed only to the people in the same physical location you are and you will be able to communicate with them.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This flyer has to tell the world about this new great service. Listed below are more specific requirements:
1. This is a print Flyer that we will distribute all around the city. It has to be full color, and dimensions should be somewhere between a postcard, a door hanger, or a 4x9" flyer.
2. I has to be short; very short
3. It has to be concise
4. It has to be exciting
5. From a graphical design standpoint, it has to be very contemporary and web 2.0. Designs we like: Twitter.com, Mint.com, Twitter.com
6. The Flyer also has to convey the following feel: communication, social, fun, exciting.
7. BTW, the name Yaketee comes from Yaketee Yak...(this is for inspiration purposes)
Copy to put on flyer:
-- BEGINNING OF COPY
Yaketee ('ya-ke-t'E) is a message board with a twist; it lets you communicate with people around you. Now how fun is that? Yaketee.com
Yaketee-Yak. Don't shave.
--- END OF COPY
Print guidelines: we'd like the final product delivered in a PSD file