However, if you need any images off of istockphoto.com just use the unlicensed version and if you are the winner I will buy the license for those images.
Statewide Compliance Training
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Full sleeve for artwork for the DVD cases is here: http://www.nwmedia.com/templates.aspx (DVD Insert)
Training Video 1: Responsible Vendor Training (Quarterly Training) This video trains bartenders, servers and store clerks on various skills such as; Identifying minors, checking ID and not selling alcohol to visibly intoxicated patrons. The video is about 20-30 minutes. Once version will be specific to OREGON and the other will be marketed Nationwide.
Training Video 2: VIP Lab (Visibly Intoxicated Patron Lab)
This video will be about 60 minutes and will show servers, bartenders and store clerks the actual process of how patrons look as their BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) increases. The purpose of the video is to help people who sell alcohol to know when to cut someone off, when not to serve someone who is intoxicated to prevent drunk driving. The video will depict people drinking, performing drunk driving tests and being interviewed.
Video 3: Checking ID
This video is about 45 min. It is a complete informational video about identification and teaches skills on HOW TO CHECK ID, and HOW TO SPOT FAKE ID.
I would like it if each dvd cover depicted its videos theme but that each design somehow matched so that you can tell each video individually is a member of the video family.
- Item 1...You may use graphics, photos etc. But each potential graphic or photo must be licensable. If you use graphics that are not yet licensed they must be licensed for at least 500,000 distributable at close of this deal. Ex: istockphoto.com.
- See http://www.sleevetown.com for dvd templates. Our site is http://www.sctuniversity.com.
- I want our logo on the front and on the back (bottom) with our information such as address and website.
- I want the covers to be appealing, sexy, simple.
- I need someone who will be able to create additional sleeves as we create more videos.
- Item 1...not sure what i don't want yet.
- I dont want issues with making payment. If you cannot accept a company check or paypal for this contest please do not participate.
- BY THE WAY, THE WINNER WILL BE DECIDED BY BOTH MY BUSINESS PARTNER AND I SO I WILL NOT BE ELIMINATING ANY DESIGNS, I WILL JUST PROVIDE FEEDBACK AS BEST I CAN. GOOD LUCK.