I'm sorry I can't post my design yet. Valentin did an excellent job. He's my new "Go To" graphic designer. He loves what he does and it shows!
How Brandon.halcott started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Dent Recon LLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dent Recon LLC (“the Company”) is a full service vehicle reconditioning enterprise. Services offered by the Company include:
• Paintless Dent Repair – Removal of minor dents and dings from vehicle bodies through methods not requiring repainting of the vehicle
• Chip Reconditioning – Minor vehicle paint touch up using layers of paint
• Bumper Reconditioning – Full service reconditioning of front and rear vehicle bumpers
• Vehicle Detail – Complete front to back and top to bottom vehicle detail
• Rim Reconditioning – Rim blemish removal and repair
The Company will offer these services out of its planned Barrington facility at 247 West NorthWest Highway Barrington, IL and on the road through its fleet of mobile technicians.
Our elevator pitch is the following, "Complete mobile cosmetic vehicle repair."
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Would like to create a one page flyer I can hand out to customers at an upcoming community event. The purpose of the fliers is to educate the customer about the following:
1) Convenience of our service compared to hassle of traditional body shops. Clients can bring their cars into our facility, we can pick them up and drop them off, or we can perform the service remotely at their place of work or residence.
2) Cheaper cost of this service compared to traditinoal body shops
3) Quality of our customer service
4) Free estimates to drive traffic to our website and obtain names and email addresses.
Would like this to be on a standard sheet of paper to print and distribute at the event.