Sugarsweet produced an excellent holiday card design for us! It was simple, classy, fun and bright, just like we asked for. Thank you and congratulations!
How Mmcconnell started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
The Spirit of CareGiving
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Spirit of CareGiving is an interactive learning process that was created for individuals who care for other people. Fundamentally it:
• addresses who we are as individuals and care givers,
• revitalizes the human spirit of caring and
• reconnects our life work to what is possible for us.
This has a profound impact in their organizations on:
• retention of vital staff,
• operating performance, and
• employee engagement.
In other words it is like an insurance policy you take out for employees in caring for self and others to improve performance.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am interested in a FLYER or a easy BROCHURE that I can use as a foundational piece of my marketing and sales. I like clean and simple. Less wordy, I want a piece that I can use over and over, not dated. Easy and economy of printing is alway a consideration.
1) Three versions of the logo for you. They are also available in black/white and in different formats.
2) The document "252928" is an older brochure for this company, but I like the "feel" of it.
3) The document "how to keep the passion alive" has the key verbiage in it
4) Flyer will be used for marketing, tradeshows, sales calls; healthcare, professional environment
5) The Belief Statements will give you a "feel" for what is important to my company