We're looking to create a series of recipe cards to display in grocery stores with our veggies. These cards will be 4" x 6", double-sided, and printed in full color.
I'm hoping you'll be able to develop a generic card for us, that we can customize with different vegetables as our growing season progresses. Here's what we need to be there:
1) Our logo. It should be featured prominently on at least the front of the card. In our first prototype, we had the logo unaltered on the front and expanded as a watermark over the back of the card. This looked neat, but feel free to try to incorporate it in other ways.
2) Space for an image of the vegetable on the back of the card.
3) The name of the vegetable featured prominently as a title for the front of the card. The longest vegetable name I can think of is 20 characters.
4) Space for around ~75-100 words on the front for a little blurb about the Farm.
5) Space for around ~100-150 words for the recipe on the back and a prominently featured title of the recipe.
' I've attached sample text and our logo as additional documentation. There's a little wiggle room for editing the text to fit.
We got our logo designed here and really enjoyed working with the designers throughout the process. Please don't hesitate to email or get in touch if I can provide more info or any clarification. Sound ok?