The best designer I have worked with yet on 99ddesigns. A perfect 10! Thank you.
How Melissa Truax started their print or packaging design journey
Premier Health Careers
We are a healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. We primarily work with mid-level providers and small-to-large size facilities. See attached corporate capabilities content for more on the company.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This brochure will be delivered to potential hiring authorities via email and/or physical post. The aim of this brochure is to present a high-quality image of the company while promoting who we are and what we do.
1. Will be 4 pages total. When printed, will print on 11x17 paper, full bleed. However, when delivered via PDF, it needs to look and read well looking at 1 page at a time.
2. Front Page should be Title page, Bio should be last page.
3. Content in the attached word documents (Melissa bio, and Corporate Capabilities Flyer) needs to be included as-is. NO EDITING PLEASE.
4. We would like to continue with a similar corporate brand as is on our website: http://www.premierhealthcareers.com.
5. A sample flyer we found for another company is attached.. DO NOT COPY THIS FILE. However, we do like the feel of this sample, so use for inspiration.
6. NO GLOBES IN THE DESIGN...they are overused
7. Use attached headshot with the Bio portion of the flyer
8. Use attached stock pics as appropriate. Key pics to include are highlighted partnership image, words on paper slips image, and obviously the logo.
9. KISS – Keep it simple! We’re looking for sleek, but simple.
10. Final product must be delivered as original design file so we can make content edits as necessary (illustrator, indesign, photoshop, or fireworks files are acceptable). We also need a PDF file ready to start emailing upon delivery.
11. Please be sure to include the full contact information on either front or back cover:
Premier Health Careers Inc
2121 North Causeway Blvd
Metairie, La 70001