ICML this year will take place in Bellevue, Washington, USA. For details see: http://www.icml-2011.org
The poster should include the location Bellevue or Seattle as a theme and/or focus on the theme of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for a design that is elegant, modern/contemporary, and smart. The poster should be sober enough for an academic/professional community, but should capture the dynamism of a cutting-edge scientific field.
It should be roughly 18”x24”, but feel free to alter size to fit your creative vision. Most posters have been in portrait layout, but landscape is also fine.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art outside of the public domain in the poster.
1) "ICML 2011" - this should be the most prominent text on the poster
2) International Conference on Machine Learning
3) Bellevue, Washington, USA, from June 28 to July 2, 2011
5) Papers due February 1, 2011
6) Names & positions of organizers: See comments page.This list can be in smaller font from the rest of the text.
Examples of good posters: