How Chris H. started their print or packaging design journey
I'll need art work for a 2 cd set which will include an album cover, "guide book" cover and cd silk label design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
LandscapeLeadership.com is a subscription based website specifically for professional landscape designers.
I recently put together an online course for members titled "WebSavvy 2009", which was a course teaching designers how to utilize the internet to build their presence and brand online by using websites, blogs and social media.
I'm now packaging this course as a physical product. This includes 2 cd's and an "Action Guide", which fit inside a plastic album.
The title of this product is-
WebSavvy v.2.0 (exactly as it is written)
- I will need a cover for the album. - Actual size is 11 3/8" tall x 9 7/32" wide
- Will need to contain logo/title
- Logo of LandscapeLeadership.com
- use the same colors as in the LL.com logo
- Need to include tagline- "Build Your Brand Online"
- Need to include: LandscapeLeadership.com, 138 E. Main St., Zeeland, MI 49464, http://www.landscapeleadership.com- I will need a spine insert for the album.- Actual size is 11 3/8" tall x 1/2" wide
- Will need to contain logo/title of course
- Also needs to contain logo of LandscapeLeadership.com
- Cover design for the "Action Guide"- Actual size is 8 1/2" wide x 11" tall
- Can look pretty much exactly like the album cover, but also needs to include the words "Action Guide".
- CD Labels- standard size cd, 128 mm total diameter (118 mm for label), 16 mm center
- Needs to include logo/title, LandscapeLeadership logo, tagline
- Pretty much needs to look like the album cover.
- Need to label "Disc 1" and "Disc 2"
- acceptable formats- phtoshop
- page maker
- corel draw