Doc Green's Therapeutic Healing Créme
Doc Green's Healing Collective is a patient run collective producing topical cannabis products for pain relief and healing.
Our Therapeutic Healing Créme is a topical cannabis skin lotion that delivers the healing properties of the cannabis plant directly to the body's aches and pains without the psychoactive effects associated with smoking or ingesting marijuana.
Our existing label design has a cartoon doctor/scientist and a purple and green theme that we are not committed to keeping. We are looking for either an update of this theme or a new and better design from the ground up.
We will also be re-designing our website at http://www.docgreens.org so take a look at the site for more information about us, there are also opportunities for more work for the right designer.
Our target audience includes both cannabis aficionados as well as non-smokers seeking an effective source of pain relief. People suffering from arthritis, bruises, sore muscles, torn ligaments, headaches, skin conditions & injuries have been finding relief with our product. Most of our products are distributed through medical cannabis dispensaries and our target audience is looking for natural, non-pharmaceutical healing products. We want a label that appeals to both genders.
Label is 4" wide x 3" high, partially wraps around cylindrical green 4oz bottle. See images.
1.Product Name "Doc Green's Therapeutic Healing Créme".
2. Identify "Lavender" - we have other fragrances as well.
3. Leave room for an approximately 30 word ingredients panel. Exact text supplied to winning design.
4. Boxed Text: "For patients in compliance with Cal. Health & Safety Code §11362.5."
5. "Doc Green's Healing Collective", our phone number (310)623-0429, and the website "docgreens.org"
6. At bottom center of the label: "120 ml - 4 fluid ounces".
7. Leave space for a paragraph of instruction, approximately 30 words.
8. Text near instructions "For external use only" and "Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight".
9. phrase "a revolution in pain relief!"
DESIGN IDEAS, do not limit yourself to these:
Use a background color that flows well with the green bottle.
Do not use cliche-looking pot leaves. Any cannabis imagery should be subtle, oblique, and blended into the overall design.
A bleed border in a green color matching the bottle fading into a botanical line drawing of ornate stylized cannabis leaves and cola flowers.
Ideally all design elements in a layered PSD.