What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
FinFolio is a financial services startup that is building portfolio management software for investment advisors. We used 99 designs for our logo and business card and have been very impressed--you guys rock.
We need two brochures, (1) an 8x11" two-page (front &back) brochure, and (2) an 11x17" four-page brochure that will befolded in half. And we need a trade show booth, which is a large "backdrop" and podium (like this).
VERY IMPORTANT -- We set up a web page (here) with a more detailed summary of the contest.
I strongly suggest submitting a brochure design first. Don't create the rest of the items until you're sure we like the brochure. Also, we grouped this all together into one contest because we expect the brochure and booth to look very similar.
- Brochure 1 - an 8x11" two-page (front & back) brochure
- Brochure 2 - an 11x17" four-page brochure that will be folded in half
- Trade Show Booth - The booth graphic area is 90" tall x 146.50" wide. The width includestwo end caps, each 14.5" wide. And four front panels, each 29.375" wide.
- Trade Show Podium - The podium graphic area is 29.375" tall x 20" wide.
- One restriction, please don't use specific screenshots on the booth graphics. Our software isn't finished yet and we shouldn't have to reprint the graphics whenever the screen shots change.