How TeamPages.com started their print or packaging design journey
We need a visually appealing 4-6 page panel brochure that grabs the attention of our target audience and encourages them to contact us and inquire further.
This document will be distributed through a targeted direct mail campaign as well as during sport conventions.
We are very excited about this 99design contest and will be providing lots of ongoing feedback throughout the entire week.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
TeamPages.com is a new online sports team and league management tool that makes managing a sports team or league really, really easy. We have recently re-designed the online software (click here for a screen shot: http://screencast.com/t/OPZWzi5sr) and are looking to create more partnerships with youth sport associations (i.e. Utah Youth Soccer Association, http://www.uysa.org).
The 4-6 pg panel brochure we're looking for uses a combination of pictures, graphics to specifically call out the key benefits for an association to partner with us, which are:
- Provide free websites for all of their teams
- Easy and direct communication with their entire membership
- Increased sponsorship revenue through an advertising networkThis document also has a clear call to action (i.e. contact us to request more information or schedule a demo) as often as possible.
Our major concerns with this document is that it is mostly text and that the benefits and call to action are buried in text.
Finally, we're quite flexible with what is left in and out of the existing document and are leaving it to each designer's discretion to which sections are emphasized and which are minimized or ultimately removed.
- A polished look that is sporty and energetic
- A clear call to action and how to get started
- Document in a file format we can take directly to the printers ( i.e. Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Identification of all fonts used
- Contact info area
- Could also be a 4-page document with the "welcome to the TeamPage" and testimonial pages being stand alone docs.
- A design that looks anything like the existing document
- Cluttered or busy
- Too much text