How BookScouter started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
BookScouter.com helps users to sell their books for the highest price. It compares buyback prices from all of the major (and no so major) book buying websites so that our users they are getting the best price for their used books.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm going to start distributing bookmarks (2" x 7") that will be put into books when people buy them. The book mark should:
- Use the BookScouter logos available at http://bookscouter.com/press
- Encourage the user to sell back their books when they are finished reading them.
- Look professional and match the BookScouter.com web site
- Include front and back of the bookmark and both sides can be full color.
- Finished design should be print ready, and must include all files and copyrights necessary to produce the final product.
Feel free to be creative with text, images, etc.
Target audience is very broad as it includes anybody who might buy a book online.