We are looking for a design of a book cover for an anthology. This book has been compiled for educational purposes. It covers economic analysis of Korean community and businesses in America. Website: http://www.kaedc.org
Korean American Economic Development Center (KAEDC)
You can see more details through these PDFs: http://www.kaedc.org/designs/4_DR_H…-final.pdf
Past design that didn't pass: http://www.kaedc.org/designs/09_021…design.pdf
Comments on those designs:
- The "pow" design. What does it mean? Why is there? Not relevant.
- The green men.. no real meaning to them being there either.
- The hands twirling a lock of hair on the front page and an open hand on the back cover?
- Company logo. It kind of fades into the white background
- Why is the "Edited by" credit part on top of the title?Logo is also being designed in contest here: http://logotournament.com/contests/kaedc
- Not tacky
- Relevant to content of the book
- authoritative, sophisticated and informative feel
- too busy