How jstrader started their print or packaging design journey
The #1 objective to is to create a cover that will sell this course. It must be very attention getting, jump off the shelf, and make them thing they must have it. Please visit JeffreyZiegler.com to view logo and product info.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The "book" is a manual for a stock trading course teaching people how to make money in the stock market.
- The book is going to be in a 3 ring binder
- 8 1/2" wide and 11" tall
- The name is "Credit Spread Trading Made Simple"
- The name must stay and cannot be altered
- PLEASE go to http://profitzonetrading.com/ to see an image of the current design for your consideration. Also, please stay consistent with the All Star theme and make it really COOL!The cover must POP! It must be very interesting and engaging. The winning designer will also get to design DVD covers for the course.
Definitely have fun with the Design!
- The logo for JeffreyZiegler.com must stay the same and must be included. Although the actual logo must stay the same, you may experiment with the various colors of it. If you need the logo, you can go to the website to find it. I will also try and up load it for you.
- The tag line "Transforming Individuals into Trading All Stars"
- It is sort of an All Star theme so use that in your design
- Feel free to experiment with colors and themes
- Definitely looking for something attention getting and innovative.