Our original template was created nearly a decade ago and is due for an update. We have begun to pull together a refreshed version but have yet to find the “silver bullet” design that everyone is happy with.
We have developed two potential designs thus far, with advantages and disadvantages associated with each one (see attached PDF for additional context).
We have included examples of slides using both options for illustrative purposes, though we ask that designs build off Option B and avoid using the “green bumper” associated with Option A.
Additionally, we’ve identified the following overarching ideas/objectives to keep in mind:
• Creation of a clean, simple design that still results in strong brand association
• Appropriate amount of white space in and around the slides
• Prioritization of functionality over design
• Availability of a variety of colors (≥6 monochromatic palettes, see attached refreshed template document for example)
• Template remains visually appealing when printed on standard laser printer (i.e., full-bleed slides may lose some of their appeal due to white borders along the edges) – cover page will be printed at a copy shop and may be full bleed
• Cover page is minimalistic, yet professional, and ideally includes less green than the attached refreshed template example
Importantly, we aren’t looking for someone to “reinvent the wheel,” and in fact, there are several key components of the template that will need to stay consistent, as outlined in the PDF brief.
Please let me know if you have any questions or clarifications. Looking forward to working with you!