I truly enjoy working with Sasha. He is a very smart designer and his work is impeccable. Will continue to work with Sasha as long as he'll work with me!
Great designer to work with. Very responsive and applies any needed changes in a timely manner. Thanks!!
How raoul.dobal started their powerpoint template journey
Who are you known as?
PMG Fonds Management AG
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a fund administrator and an asset management company. Our clients appreciate our service oriented approach which clearly distinguishes us from the style of the large scale banking industry.
PMG is a Swiss Company in the financial industry. We cater to institutional clients.
We have a sincere and profound focus on our client's needs and try to create individual solutions for them within the regulatory frameworks. We are run very entrepreneurial - fast decisions, involved management, high level of experience in the industry, solid factfinding, strong aversion to incompetence and compliance driven "ubersafety".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Content to include in the template
We put together the new webdesign as well as our fonts plus CI guidelines. We are working with tables
I would like to have a PowerPoint template that allows for an easy and as flexible creation of PP Presentations as possible:
- Recognition of the PMG CI (Fonts/Logo and colours). It can be expanded maybe to link to the look and feel of the website. But the focus is not our website but the CI we have for the print materials. Colours, Typefonts and general look and feel of our printed brochure needs to be reflected.
- A lot of presentations are still printed and handed out or creates as PDFs and then sent. Our printers can do fancy stuff but can’t print right to the edge. Designs should not be made for screen presentations, but for printed ones that do not allow "bleeding edges".
- Most of the stuff is pure text plus charts, no flying effects, transitions or anything else.
- We need to have a disclaimer page and a welcome page, the rest is mostly bullets, tables and flowcharts
- Flowcharts, Tables etc are done in PowerPoint. We have no internal designer that creates stuff for us.