We are a consulting firm that works in the energy industry, and our target audience is our current and potential clients.
We use our technical industry knowledge and modeling skills to help our clients make the best possible decisions amid technical advances and changes in the energy landscape. Our clients include power producers, electric utilities, transmission developers, large energy users, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations. We work with clients in all sectors of the electricity and natural gas industries.
ABOUT OUR WORK PRODUCTS
Our work products are:
- Tailored to each client's needs
Our work products can take the form of:
- Excel-based models
- Testimony related to energy regulations and electricity rates
PERSONALITY AND STYLE
We are hoping our PowerPoint presentation can come off as:
Things to avoid:
- Too many shapes/designs on the slides (we often have a lot of graphs of our own to add, so simplicity is good)
- Green as the main color
- Shapes that give the impression we work exclusively with renewable energy or any specific type of energy (i.e., the sun, solar panels, windmills, trees, leaves, recycling symbols, smoke stacks, natural gas symbol etc.)
- Coming off as overly aggressive/pushy/intense salesmen