I want a 'vintage' French style poster developed as a home furnishing to commemorate a cycling trip completed by a friend and I in 2007. The cycle trip started in Tunisia and proceeded in a anti-clockwise direction through Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, France, Spain, Morocco and Algeria (see 'Route Map' image). The poster doesn't necessarily need to show the full route.
STYLE / GRAPHICS
The style must be like a vintage poster and include Mediterranean graphics, route map (partial or full) and/or landmarks at the designers discretion, e.g. the Pyramids, as well as the inclusion of one or two bicycles, or bicycle wheels. I want the graphics / style to lean more towards the North Africa / Middle East portion of the trip, rather than the Europena part.
I want the following text to appear on the poster (in French):
- Méditerranée à vélo
- Janvier - Juillet 2007
The following text is optional to include (depending on how it fits in with graphics etc.
- List of some cities visited (could include none, some or all): Tunis, Tripoli, Caire, Amman, Damas, Beyrouth, Athènes, Tirana, Dubrovnik, Venise, Barcelona, Alger
- Distance cycled: 13,000 km
- The poster is to be framed with dimensions of 70cm x 100cm
- Needs to be 'portrait' orientation
- would like a border, around 2.5cm (designer discretion required)
I have included 6 examples of vintage posters I like that the designer can use as a style guide