Erz did a great job of understanding what I wanted, and contributed some further original ideas to the concept that I didn't expect. I will be using him again.
How jaWj started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This will be a poster for our office.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
UPDATE: We are aiming for a 24"x 18" size. Can be flexible, but approximately that size. Thanks!
We are seeking a poster that captures the essence of a quote: "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." We would like to see your ideas, but a few thoughts:
1. Please include the quote text.
2. Please don’t focus the poster entirely on cars – even better if it doesn’t include cars at all, but still captures the idea.
3. Some focus on making sense of chaos. Something along the lines of being overwhelmed but keeping going would be good.
4. Prefer no real life images (i.e. no pictures). Cartoons/drawings/artwork is encouraged.
5. Abstract and weird is highly encouraged.