Very welcoming, open to improvement and proactive to changes.
Great to work with!
Very responsive and accommodating. Great designs easy to work with.
He has created a logo that perfectly interprets the spirit of what it represents. Thank
Wonderful design which well deserved the most votes!
Loved this a lot! You have such a creative, clean taste! Super excited to have this as my new podcast cover :)
How DaVinci Healthcare started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DaVinci is a pioneer Italian company acting in digital healthcare, allowing patients to receive a medical consultation online through video, with the support of dematerialised prescription and electronic clinical record. DaVinci’s aim is to allow patient access to immediate healthcare, using the best technology available.
DaVinci is providing tele-health services, mainly medical video consultations with a doctor; in general the consultations might be also by chat and with a GP or psychologist
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Poster to promote an innovative digital healthcare service to pharmacies. This poster will be given 1 for each pharmacy so that patients who need a medical consultation that cannot find in the pharmacy, they will know that they might us DaVinci Salute App.
Goal: We are more interested into conversion (download the app) rather than pure branding
i. Ensure conversion texts like “download the App” are large)
ii. Add a space (rectangular box) leaving it blank where we can add the code of the pharmacy by pen (e.g. “pharmacy01”; “pharmacy02”) to track how many patients will come from that pharmacy
iii. Add a QR code only if there is space (it will lead to download the App)
- Patients with no free time or without GP;
- 25-40 years old; mostly women but not only;
Mesagges / Positioning (look also at company identity pdf):
Immediate access; comfort; quality; more professional / institutional than friendly (more formal than informal).
Possible slogan (since the brochure will be in italian the slogan it's in italian, you may use google translate to understand)::
- "Non hai tempo per andare in uno studio medico ? Video consulta un medico in 20 minuti; Scarica l’App “DaVinci salute” OR if it better fits the space:
- "Video consulta un medico o uno psicologo da dove vuoi e quando vuoi; Scarica l’App “DaVinci salute”
• Size of the poster will be: DIN A2 (42 x 59,4 cm) or A3 29,7 x 42 cm (it depends on the pharmacy availability)
• Must be visual, so you at least 1 picture, probably of a woman or man doing a video-consultation with a doctor from comfort of home (OK also if it’s a mom or a dad with the child).
• Webiste: http://www.davincisalute.com
• Name of the App: DaVinci salute
• Logo provided as attachment
• Few texts, probably just the slogan (main text), the text to "download the App", "few words on the service" (might also be in english and we will translate later in italian), name of website
• As by regulation the advertising shall be “INFORMATIVE” and not directly promoting the convenience to use a medical service