Michael is amazing. Everyone loves this cover. He's prompt and professional.
He asked great questions and captured my vision exquisitely.
He was patient and accommodating when I was still in the hazy stage.
He is a great talent in design and execution.
- Kristya Nugraha
Always does EXCELLENT work! Thank you!
- Brave Marketing
How Lettings started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
YPP are a property management and lettings company based in the North of England. We focus on the student and professional rental market and offer luxury accommodation.
We are talking to the student market (both local and international) and young professionals, therefore a tone of voice aimed at these markets.
Our audience interacts in a variety of ways – social, email, phone calls therefore we need to consider these CTAs within the design if necessary. The design be visually engaging as well as providing the right level of easy to digest, impactful information.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a poster designing for a campaign which will run in Pure Gym in the UK.
Content to be supplied in portrait orientation:
1. Property logo and name
2. A selection of pictures from a specific property: there can be some animation in the design so if possible to use a slideshow to show the pictures.
3. The message: Our properties are high-quality apartments and offer extras luxuries such as concierge, private cinema room, gaming room, study areas, communal lounge, on-site gym.
4. The headline: Our properties are anything but average
5. The call to action: Show flats now ready to view
6. Property website: http://www.oasisresidence.co.uk and phone number: 0113 2444 666
7. YPP logo and website address: http://www.ypp.co.uk
Please refer to our brand guidelines for fonts and colours.
We would like the designs to show some ties to the bus shelter advertising we have done recently - this is also attached - but the design itself should be new.