Here are the rules from the custom poster website:
Accepted File Formats
- Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
- Adobe Photoshop CC (or earlier) - .psd or .tif
1. Photoshop files should be 100-120dpi at full output size.
2. Do not embed color profiles.
3. Provide a layered file.
4. We use CMYK printers to create these graphics. 100% reproduction of defined colors is not possible. Differences between colors in the printed and original file can occur at many different stages. Variations in color or shading are often a result of viewing on un-calibrated equipment (monitors, printers, etc). Colors will often appear different when viewed on two different monitors or output devices. Without accurate color information, we have no way of ensuring that expected colors will be achieved.
5. Indicate Pantone Values for all critical colors. Click here for Pantone (PMS) color definition. (Click here for an example.)
6. The use of multiple banner displays to create a single mural effect is NOT recommended. We do not guarantee matched vertical or horizontal placement between banners. There may also be slight curling after time on banner edges. Please see our full line of mural displays designed for mural purposes.