This design will be used on recall letters that will remind patients of their upcoming appointments. It will be printed on 8 1/2" X 11" paper, trifolded to fit in an envelope, and needs to highlight two types of services that we offer: sedation dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. These are services that we offer but our patients may not know that we offer all of these services. These sections need to have clear and distinct separation from each other, and any subsections needs to be grouped neatly with the appropriate section heading.
1. Sedation dentistry section needs to say: “If you are reluctant to change the appearance of your smile because you are afraid or anxious about undergoing long or complicated dental procedures, sedation dentistry can make you feel comfortable during the treatment process and help you achieve a smile you can be proud of. Sedation helps time to pass by more quickly and makes it more comfortable to stay in the dentist’s chair for longer periods of time.”
2. Cosmetic dentistry needs to be broken into three subsections: Invisalign, Implants and No Prep Veneers. The heading of the entire cosmetic dentistry should say: “Our smile reflects a lot about how we feel on the inside, and opens us up to our world on the outside. We can help transform your smile to keep you healthy and looking great for years to come through multiple cosmetic options all available in our office.” Then somehow separate the three subsections into their own columns or just groups. It needs to be obvious that these three subsections are all a part of Cosmetic Dentistry but the information should be separated.
• Create a subsection for invisalign that says: “The alignment of our teeth impact so many aspects of our bite and how our teeth wear. Metal braces can be used to straighten teeth, but make it difficult to clean and take care of your teeth. By using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth with results you'll notice sooner than you think. The course of treatment involves changing aligners approximately every two weeks, moving your teeth into straighter position step by step, until you have a more beautiful smile.” Please find a before and after photo for orthodontics.
• The next section is implants: “Improve your smile without the discomfort of a removable appliance. Dr. Gallien is proud to offer Chattanooga a system of placing dental implants based on new, advanced technology that incorporates CT-imaging that in most cases eliminates the need for an oral surgeon.” Please find a nice picture of someone wearing an implant denture.
• Next, the No Prep Veneers section should say, “Sometimes the size, shape and minor spacing between our teeth can greatly impact our confidence. With our new No Prep Veneers, Dr. Gallien has the ability to bring you that beautiful smile by placing veneers directly to your tooth with little prep necessary. This life changing process takes only two office visits, is minimally invasive and even reversible.”
Listed under this section needs to mention, “Transform your smile with other cosmetic services that we office, including deep bleaching, restorative crowns, onlays and more!”
The flyer also needs to include two coupons: one for $500 off Invisalign and one for a free sedation appointment valued at $260. These coupons can be placed at the bottom of the page, or in the middle of the sections where they belong if it is cohesive with the layout. Please include pleasant stock photos and maybe before and after photos; please be sure that any pictures are of women.