How Todd.Hubers started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Licenses a mobile app called "Simon Everywhere" to schools that is mainly used by parents of children at the school.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A takeaway flyer from a 2-hour conference that will remind the bearers to follow up and book an appointment.
- Please use an "elephant" vector file with the right font to recreate the full logo brand as per the example attachment logoExample.png. This full logo brand MUST be included in the design.
- I prefer a very basic and simple layout, uncluttered.
- You MAY include "6.Notifications.JPG" as the primary app screenshot. But it's up to your own design and marketing judgment.
- You MAY include "5.PamView.JPG" as a secondary app screenshot. But it's up to your own design and marketing judgment. If you use this, please REMOVE the email verification notice (just blank it out with white, the gap should be fine)
- Title: "Your school's app"
- Sub-title: "For the digital age"
- Hook: "Book an onsite demo for your school"
- Detail: "Visit SimonEverywhere.com"
- Important: Don't use the elephant vector files as they are. You need to use the inverted colour palette.
- Use "Feed.png" not "6.Notifications.jpg". I found a better "Notifications" or "Feed" screenshot that looks nicer. "6.Notifications.jpg" is a real screenshot of the current version. But please use "Feed.png" because it looks nicer and shows where the development roadmap is headed.
I prefer a very basic and simple layout, uncluttered.