Working with B-DesignCity was a great experience! He was professional and patient and treated me very respectfully. He was quick to return a message and very prompt with any changes needed. His design was spot on. I would highly recommend hiring him for any of your design needs.
How manijeh started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Brokers Guild - Cherry Creek
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Realtor advertising to potential clients
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Flyer will be permanent insert in shopping carts in a Persian/Middle Eastern grocery store.
- The exact dimensions of insert is 7.5" x 11.5", arranged in landscape.
- Ad is Realtor of the same ethnicity.
- Focus is on the Realtor's portrait.
- Background photo preferred is Downtown Denver, or similar.
- Main Text: "Residential & Commercial Real Estate" as industry of Manijeh Saeidi should be the main, attention-grabbing text of the advertisement. The words "Real Estate" can be larger.
- The goal is to capture attention, memorable, and associate the ad with real estate sales.
Flyer also should contain:
- Contact Details (listed in other section)
- Brokers Guild logo (attached; no minimum size) - Note: The logo is merely required, the advertisement does not need to focus on the colors/branding of Brokers Guild. The logo can be very small and the ad should not be focused on it.
** Ad colors should not be focused on the company logo or company brand - the logo can be treated as an afterthought. The logo can be very small.
** Don't make font too small, people will be reading this standing up while ad is at the end of a shopping cart