How tyler.luraas started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Red Star Services
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Red Star Services is service company that specializes in the following services
1. Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning ( Hood Cleaning) hood cleaning is the process of cleaning out the hoods, ducts, filters, and exhaust fans for any commercial cooking establishments. Examples of places we clean are restaurants, colleges, casinos, schools, golf courses, detention centers and golf courses. We clean any business that has a commercial cooking facility.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
4.25 x 6 inch Post Card Design
Requirements: The following 10 elements must be displayed in the postcard.
1. A clear bold headline. I want our headline to be "DON'T GET BURNED" I will attach a couple examples so you can see how some other companies have used this headline.
2. A graphic image that supports the message. My message is" don't get burned" so an image of a clean kitchen exhaust system and a fire would be sufficient for an image. I will also attach an image of how another company did this as well.
3. Color that pops! I want the headline to pop out and grab you. Just make sure the colors you use are designed so they stick out and grab the readers attention. I want the reader to see the card in the mailbox and know exactly what my company does. I am open to color concepts but it must look professional.
4 Benefits ..... I attached an image of my old postcards back and there is a list of the top 10 reasons to choose us. I really like the back side of this card. Please keep the words but design it differently. Do not list any information about location. I do not want my customers to know where my location is.
5. The Offer : I want the postcard to have a $50 Coupon. It must read $50.00 OFF Hood Cleaning Service. ( In small letters on the coupon must read for first time customers only)
6. My company name and logo - My logo must be displayed on both sides of the postcard.
7. Call to Action - This postcard must have a great call to action with our phone number and website address. Some examples could be. " Call Today for your free estimate" or " Call Now to schedule your hood cleaning" This call to action must be clear and bold with our phone number to call.
9. On the front side of the card across the top I want the words " Your #1 Hood & Exhaust Cleaning Company "
10. Postcard Size and Postage Stamp - Postcard must be 4.25 x 6 Inches. I also need the card to have the correct postage stamp that must be a white box and left blank on the back of the card. There is also and return address block on the back of the card that must be blank in order to mail the card. Here is a link as to how the card should be designed to meet the mailing requirements. Please follow this link. http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/375363/…2610905982
I am going to attach my old postcard front and back. My old company was called Commercial Exhaust Cleaners and My new company is called Red Star Services. I will also be attaching some images of some other kitchen exhaust cleaning companies images so you can get an idea how other companies are marketing their services. Below is my company web address and phone number. Please use this information in the postcard for the call to action.
Web address: CallRedStar.Com
Phone number - 1-888-222-5847
Please note: I am looking for a very professional feel. I want my customers to know this is very large corporation and very professional.
I attached some images. The postcard is my old business and postcard. The images of are how some other companies are using the images to market their services. I have also attached some kitchen exhaust system pictures and fire fighter images along with my current logo.
Please note: You do not need to use the images I provide. You can use any picture of a hood and any picture you have of fire. I just want it to look professional and say "Dont Get Burned" Across the images.