How colleen9 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We make tasty, nutrition packed bars that are free of the top allergens, gluten and all grains. Our target audience is healthy, active people, particularly active families with food allergic kids (peanuts, milk, soy, etc)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a small flyer we can hand out that tells people in the San Francisco Bay Area what local stores we are in for an event this weekend.
Deadline: morning of Friday Nov. 4
Size: 1/4 of a regular sheet of paper.
Printing: both sides or just one.
Color: Full color.
Style: Should fit with brand look. See http://www.zegosnacks.com
1. ZEGO logo
2. Images of bars or of a single bar
3. Something like "Find ZEGO bars in these SF Bay Area retailers"
4. logos for the following stores
-Haight Street Market
-Safeway (should indicate "select locations - Market Street, Diamond Heights, Marina, and Shoreline Mountain View").
-coming soon to Lunardi's
5. Website address http://www.zegosnacks.com
6. Email address of firstname.lastname@example.org
7. A 1" square with no printing where we can put in QR codes specific to the event we are using them at
Here is a bad version I did for an ad--it's really bad so please don't mimic it!