IMPAK EDUCATION ran a postcard, flyer or print contest and chose a winning design they loved.
Our company is an education company that provides Revision Lectures to high school students in a number of subjects. We run Revision Lectures dedicated to consolidate key learning areas in many different subjects before the students undertake their examinations. The purpose is to provide resources and prepare them so they can perform at their best. Our selling point is quality VCE Revision Lectures at competitive prices. We charge only $28 for a 3.5 hour VCE Revision Lecture plus revision notes.
We offer Revision Lectures in a number of subjects including, Accounting, Biology, Psychology.
As we are an education company in Victoria Australia, we call our lectures "VCE Revision Lectures". VCE stands for Victorian Certificate of Education.
We need you to design a one sided flyer A5 148mm x 210mm describing our company and what VCE Revision Lectures we provide. This is to serve the purpose of advertising our company as well as the VCE Revision Lectures we will be running soon, to attract students to enroll in our VCE Revision Lectures.
What needs to be included:
- refer to our revision lectures as VCE Unit 3 Revision Lectures
- 3.5 hours for only $28: refer to red bubble in the attached image as I would like it to look something like a SALE sort of feel. Do not use my image, it is just to show you how i would like it to look like. Please create your own.
- you will need to detail the subjects we have on offer :
- Accounting Saturday 2nd June 2012 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Biology Saturday 2nd June 2012 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Psychology Sunday 3nd June 2012 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Location: Monash University Clayton campus
- Seats are strictly limited
You will need to attach our company logo as well as picture/s of high school students. Please use these colours as they are our company's main colour schemes: orange, white, and grey. You can use variations of this colours too,
This advert should look like an educational advert, for high school students between the ages of 16-18 years old.