Thank you for your great work, we like it very much. They responded very promptly all the time, and respected my detailed requests. We have no stress with dealing with them throughout the project.
Great design. Thank you.
Great designer to work with. Communication was reliable. Took feedback well and actually listened. Has a range of design aesthetics. Would work with again. AA++
The designer was able to get the job done fast and followed directions. A+!
ArtAmple was amazing, and helped so much with all my changes and edits- punctual and great work.
Pretty good work!
- gevekom GmbH
How Smarco started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a healthcare information security company that offers HIPAA compliance software and solutions. We specialize in Security Risk Analysis and Privacy and Breach Notification software.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a postcard created that is promoting both HIPAA One and our partner, MEDENT. The postcard is showcasing our HIPAA Security Risk Analysis solution. I attached a Powerpoint file titled "Front of Postcard mock up" and that is exactly what we want the front to look like. I attached a rough idea of what of the back of the postcard should look like with some specific needs for the back of the postcard below:
- Include HIPAA One logo (attached)
- Include MEDENT logo (attached)
- Our certified seal (attached)
- website - http://www.hipaaone.com/contact-us/
- Testimonial quote (attached)
- Outline of what's included in our Security Risk Analysis software (attached)
- Computer screen with our software on it (please re-create) example attached
- Picture of confused PAT the hippo (attached)
- Headline: Confused about Security Risk Analysis? We take the guesswork out of HIPAA compliance.
- Loose idea for design on the back of the postcard
- Use Century Gothic font
- Color pallet and brand standards attached