I know very little about graphic design and had no idea what I wanted specifically with this postcard. I told the designers to be creative and include the information I needed. This designer very tastefully took his own approach to beautifully design this post card, made it very informative and eye catching. Amazing work honestly, this designer was extremely mindful of my needs and deadlines, and worked with me on the design a few times until perfect. Great communication, and extremely creative.
How Willis509 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Army of Maids
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a residential cleaning company in Orlando, Florida. Our target market is working professionals with an annual income between 75-200k.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking to get a 6.5"x9" flyer designed. The flyer will be sent to potential clients through direct mail. We would like the follow requirements met:
1. Flyer is designed following the rules shown on the attached images. This is required to meet the USPS requirements to send mail.
2. Please use the branded photos from the brief. We would like at least one cropped image of the company vehicle on the the flyer. Feel free to use as many branded images as you'd like for the design.
3. We would like a section of the flyer to show off our 5 star ratings. Please have a section that says "Everyone agrees... we rock!" and the logos for Google, Yelp, Angies List, Facebook, BBB. All logos will have 5 gold stars under it except for BBB which will have an "A+" for the rating.
4. We would like to have three cut out coupons on the flyer. We would like the dollar amount enlarged.
5. Please have a section for testimonials.