How sheree a started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
The Cuttlefish Collective
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell touring natural history exhibitions to:
Primary target audience - Natural history museums, science centres, aquariums (they buy our exhibition)
Secondary target audience - Corporates, government and philanthropists (they help fund the exhibition)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A two sided A4 flyer that is innovative, clever, visually appealing, bright, bold and clean. It needs to be consistent and use some of the elements and colours from the project logo.
NOTE: This job needs to be complete in 4 DAYS. A design will be chosen in 2 DAYS. Thanks. Other notes below
* It needs to incorporate the colours from new exhibition we are developing which is on the Great Barrier Reef. See attached the logo.
* the icons for the 'Specifications' should be stylised and consistent with the logo themes
* Use the sample PDF's as a guide to the sections and text (not the design) that will be included in the 2 page flyer with the following changes:
Back of flyer:
1. There will be 9 exhibition themes
2. There will be 7 descriptions of the different sections (see back page left column
I am currently writing the content that will go into the brochure so please use the PDF as a guide only.
If you have any questions please contact me ASAP.
Screenshots of some images to use have been attached. I have these in higher res when the design is chosen.
* Final output file needs to be something that is easily used ie Indesign and photoshop so we can make final text edits.
Thanks a heap :)