We would like to design three postcards (6" x 4"):
The theme for all 3 should be the same. The theme/style should be organic, sustainable, and eco-friendly.
Postcard #1: Company Mission
- For recommended layout, see "Our Mission" file attached
- Photos Attached: "Company Mission (Photos)"
- Replace "Thank You" content with new content: "The Berri Mission: Our mission is to create plant-based nutrition and fitness programs for kids and families like ours! We believe that good health begins with what you put into your body. When you eat better, you feel better. It’s that simple."
Postcard #2: Featured Charity
- Include sentence: "“Every Berri Pro product is tied to a unique cause that we care deeply about.”
- Include description: "Canines for Disabled Kids’s is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that connects disabled children with the service dog that can help them overcome limitations caused by a variety of disabilities. With scholarships to offset the cost of service dogs, Canines for Disabled Kids finds service dogs to help children with tasks as little as picking things up, turning off the lights, and opening all of life’s closed doors."
- Include sentence: "Berri Pro will donate to Canines for Disabled Kids 3% of sales from every bottle of Organic Mango sold."
- Include Charity Logo
Postcard #3: Message from our Founder
- Include "Founder Photo"
- Include Description:
"Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for partnering with Berri Pro. As a cancer survivor and former athlete, I founded Berri Pro after I defeated cancer and made it our company’s mission to take a stand against artificial sports drinks being marketed towards kids. My cancer diagnosis at 19-years-old turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Cancer evolved my diet to an all-organic, plant-based one that I credit for making him cancer-free for over 7 years. After defeating cancer, I returned to his passion in sports and realized there were no healthy sports drinks in the marketplace. Conventional sports drinks were loaded with sugar, calories and chemicals detrimental to our children’s health. I decided to take a stand and create the first plant-based organic alternative that is healthy for athletes and kids around the world.
In good health,
Founder & CEO