We are developing an ad campaign highlighting our new value oriented lunch menu. We are primarily targeting business lunch customers thus our target audience are mostly professionals, business men, middle and upper management but nor exclusively. Given our new lower pricing, we're also trying to encourage support staff with lower incomes (assistants, secretaries, blue collar workers) to try out our restaurant for lunch.
Contestants should design a one-page vertical flyer (back and front) in these dimensions: Full Bleed size 142 x 219 mm (1677 x 2592 pixels); Trim size 139 x 216 mm (1642 x 2556 pixels)
Design elements to be included:
1. Logo (top of the page if possible)
2. The new product offering in this exact words: "Essayez notre nouveau Menu Midi Express"
3. Pricing, preferably in red: " À partir de 13$*"
4. Availability in this words: " Disponible de Lundi au Vendredi de 11h à 15h"
5. 2 or 3 pictures of our dishes with name and price. (i will upload the pics)
5. Contact details:
6313 Jarry Est, St-Leonard
1. Detailed map of our location
2. A more detailed explanation of what the menu consists in this exact words: "Le Menu Midi Express comprend une entrée, un plat principal, ainsi qu'un dessert"
3. A disclaimer at the bottom of the page in this exact words: "*Prix et menu sujets à modification sans préavis"
We recently redesigned our logo and corporate identity and gave it a more vintage/retro dimension. The design elements in the flyer have to reflect this changes. The flyer should have a retro/vintage feel to it.
Something in this direction
Also check our logo and menu to create a matching design.
The matching outdoor banner should have these dimensions: horizontal 3 feet by 7 feet. Artwork for banner should have a 1:1 scale at 300dpi and no bleed. Avoid using borders to close to the rim. Work in CMYK and for black use C30, M30, Y30, K100.
Banner should only include the call to action, pricing and some pics of our dishes.
"Essayez notre nouveau Menu Midi Express"
" À partir de 13$*"