We need a cover page for a "2017 Culinary Trends" report.
This design contest is all about extreme creativity!
Guidelines / Must Include:
- sRGB color profile
- 3072 x 2304 pixels (essentially a high res power point slide)
- 96 dpi
- Title: "2017 Culinary Trend Report"
- Brisan Logo (your choice: all black, all white, or full color)
- Research Objective (listed below)
- "Insights discovered using holistic research methods and design principles."
- Use attached color swatch as color guide
- The typefaces our brand uses: Avenir and Baskerville
- "Copyright Brisan, 2017. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher."
- "Created by Brisan"
We're rogue because Brisan's culinary trend research is different than other trend houses because we follow holistic methods and are "art driven", not "data driven". We break down the trend insights using sensory. (I'll explain in a sec...)
"Inspiring the architecture of beautiful food. Informing the industry of valid and future trends."
Now This Is Where Creativity Is Needed:
The word "architecture" is a key concept I want to visualize using the below listed food sensory modalities as creative building blocks [think: architecture] representations of food & beverage:
What I'm thinking is each above sensation can be assigned a color, and a corresponding "color key" chart explanation e.g. appearance= yellow. For some reason I'm picturing some of the design to be inspired by the dynamic flow and appearance of "color blind tests" — example attached.