Kim800930 ran a postcard, flyer or print contest and chose a winning design they loved.
We provide marketing and consulting to advisors in the financial services industry
We're looking for a clean, product-focused flyer to tell our clients and prospects more about our AdvisorEssentials product: a two-day intensive marketing immersion program. See below for design ideas and flyer copy. We've got some definite starting points, but are ready to be wowed if you've got a great idea that goes in a different direction!
- Color scheme to be inspired (but not dictated) by logo (see attached file). Fonts should be sans serif, slightly ‘wide’ without becoming too casual or ‘elementary school’
- Flyer should have modern feel, content should be modular/easily switched out.
- Pixel/boxes from logo COULD be used a design inspiration/starting point, but we’re entirely open to other design elements. Maybe something geometric, some gridwork?
- No photography, use typography . . . vector art if needed
- Use trademark symbol after product name: AdvisorEssentialsTM
HEADER: Put your vision into action
COPY: You have a vision for your practice, but you need help getting there. That's where AdvisorEssentials™ comes in.
BEGIN WITH THE BASICS: IMMERSION
We kick off the AdvisorEssentials experience with an intensive and holistic practice immersion – two full days of on-site discovery, analysis, and synthesis. We’ll interview your practice members, audit your marketing and systems, and determine where your strengths and weaknesses lie. Based on this discovery, we will devise your marketing strategy and develop an actionable plan for the work that lies ahead.
STAY ON TRACK: IMPLEMENTATION
After our immersion session is over, we’ll move into the implementation phase. Together, we’ll decide the ideal length of our engagement – three months to handle a few small projects, six months to build out the fundamentals, or as long as you need to get your entire marketing infrastructure in place. During implementation, we stay in touch through twice-monthly conference calls, and oversee all projects to ensure you stay the course.
Contact us today to get started: