Fotonium has a fabulous eye for artwork, goes above and beyond the call of duty in turning work around, and follows change instructions perfectly. I enjoyed the experience of working with him very much and only hope that I was not too much of a pain for him.
How analytics.software started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide data and analytics software for large investors in private assets. Our software takes information (data) they already have in non-electronic and electronic formats, and allows them to do analytics on the data to better understand their historical and prospective investments.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a one-page color ad designed for a print magazine, we will pick something in the next 24 to 48 hours.
The ad should convey:
- that using our software tools, users discover their own data
- our software tools organize and illuminate data for them to generate investment insights
- would like to have a "discovery" concept to show discovery of their own data, and / or concept where water goes from being murkey to clear
- ad should be simple, minimalist
- not too many images
- should convey sophistication
- similar to ads for investment banks or investment firms
- preferred color scheme is a bold orange, blue (aqua) and gray
- please see attached for a base mockup that is generally in the direction we want to go but still needs to incorporate a "discovery" theme and/or "murky water to clear water theme" to suggest that hazy insight into data is crystalized using our software
please see attached:
- a base mockup using a stock image. we are not tied to using this mockup and are open to ideas but this could be a starting point. Again, we would like to add a "discovery" and or "murky water to clear water" concept but we are open to better ideas.
- Our logo. We are open to changing the color of the middle dividing line to aqua or a bright blue and/or making the line thinner