Well done creativeBUG007!!!
You designed a fabulous logo for us. We genuinely thank you for all of the hard work you put in for us, and it all paid off.
The logo you designed for us fits our company exactly the way it should.
Thanks so much,
- Brennan K
Goran051 was very responsive and went the extra mile to make sure the brochure was done right. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an honest and hard working designer.
- M E D E Z I G N S
Great support, fast and responsive. Thanks!
- vincent vU
How Dizzy Stuff started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Olympus Australia sells high-end technical equipment across medical, life sciences and industrial markets. We have over 300 staff across Australia and NZ.
Early this year we launched an online reward and recognition platform called Shining Stars to allow our staff to recognise each other by way of sending an e-card or nominating a colleague for an Instant Reward. To be clear, this is in internal platform only.
If the Instant Reward nomination is approved by the nominee's manager then the nominee receives points that are added to their Shining Stars account. Points can then be used online to buy various goods, services, experiences, vouchers etc.
So, with this in mind, our target audience for this piece of work is our internal staff and the goal is to increase awareness of the Shining Stars platform by creating a highly engaging piece of collateral that's clearly branded with the Shining Stars artwork.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
When staff choose to cash in their points for a voucher through the Shining Stars online store, the voucher (being the size of a regular credit card) is sent to them in a plain envelope. We'd like to change this. We'd like all vouchers to be delivered in Shining Stars branded envelopes with a folding Shining Stars branded card holding the voucher inside the envelope.
So, we need artwork designed for this.
We'd like artwork for a DL sized envelope with the opening on the side (not the top). This will ensure that the recipient knows that the letter is from Shining Stars and other staff members will pick up on this. So the artwork needs to be bold, bright and engaging.
We'd also like artwork for a DL-sized foldable card that would go inside the envelope and hold the voucher in place. Please see "Folding Card Sketch.pdf".
- The Olympus symbol must appear on the envelope and card.
- The Shining Stars logo must appear on the envelope and card.
- The Shining Stars "people" must be used.
- Shining Stars colour scheme must be adhered to.
- The Shining Stars URL should appear on the card: http://www.olympusshiningstars.com.au
- A message "Thank you for being a Shining Star. Enjoy your reward!" should appear on the top inside section of the folding card.
- Please see attachments to assist and provide guidance.
- Olympus symbol with claim ("Your Vision, Our Future") should be used on the front of the envelope
- Olympus symbol without claim should be used on the folding card
- Any font used should be Helvitica Neue
- Please stick within Olympus branding guidelines and colours
I think that's about it. If you have any questions, please post.