I'd like a flyer that I can send to people that are interested in either playing in the tournament or sponsoring the tournament.
Details to include:
Title: "The Liberty Mutual "I Can Fly" Charity Golf Outing for the Progeny Foundation"
"The #1 Charity Event in Golf (TM)"
1. Date: 9/17/2018
2. Schedule: 11am range opens, 12:30pm Shotgun Start, 5:30pm Ruth's Chris Steak Dinner
3. Sponsor logos (attached): Liberty Mutual, Greenlight Guru, Puma Golf, Under Armour, Bridgestone Golf, Pinehurst, Cobra, Ruth's Chris.
3. Corporate sponsor logos (attached): Greenlight Guru, Equian, Morgan Stanley, Innovatemap (separate corporate sponsors from golf sponsors)
4. Individual Foursome: $2,000
5. Corporate Foursome: $3,000
Silver Sponsor: $5,000
Gold Sponsor: $10,000
Platinum Sponsor: $25,000
6. The Progeny Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization.
7. Winner Qualifies for the Liberty Mutual National Championship on Pinehurst #2.
8. Legends are made here: is this you? (see the "Bristol" flyer below)
9. Over $65,000 in prizes and gifts.
10. Every golfer receives Puma gear.
11. Craft cocktails and local steakhouses on the course.
12. $10,000 putting contest.
13. “This is a rare chance to play Crooked Stick, a haven far removed from the urgency or conflict, where golfers can enjoy the quieter pleasures of their game in seclusion and peace. Crowds have no place here, for the membership is limited,”
Very prominent placement:
1. CROOKED STICK PRIVATE GOLF CLUB
2. The Crooked Stick Logo
3. "You could be here...helping local kids and winning big."
4. "When really, really good isn't good enough"