Aim of Brief
Our application has three specific areas.
1. A “Dashboard” where users can start workflows, usually by completing a form, and can track active workflows to their completion.
2. An interface that allows users to build the forms used in workflows
3. An area where users can define the workflow processes associated with forms, such as approvals.
The focus of this project is only for the dashboard side of the application. If successful there maybe a stage two project to look at the rest of the application.
The dashboard should demonstrate display logic allowing end user to intuitively:
• Show what workflows they have access to and what workflows are currently in use (remembering that a user may have multiple instances of a workflow i.e. several leave requests pending)
• Re-arrange and categorize workflows
• Emphasize workflows that are urgent or high importance
• Show how far through the process the workflows are, i.e. step 3 of 5
• Display workflows that require no input at this time, but are waiting for others.
● Application will be delivered via a Web Browser
● The design for the Dashboard should include Desktop/Tablet/Smartphone with a focus on touch enabled devices
● Clean and clear
● Logical flow
● Professional with a hint of fun. For example google apps, quirky icons. Or a game type design
Specifically we want users to be engaged and drawn into the application and to be encouraged to complete workflows.
Deliverables from Designer
For each of the three form factors (desktop, tablet, smart phone)
1 x Clean Mockup of Dashboard
1 x Clean Mockup of Example Form
1 x Annotated Mockup of Dashboard, Form.